Air Bubble Film:
Air Bubble was invented in 1970 in Europe. It is a flexible polymeric materials comprising of small air pockets entrapped between two layers of polyethylene film. The symmetric & continuous air bubble pattern ensures excellent cushioning effect.
All the other types of packaging is giving way to Air bubble wrapping on the account of its many advantages. Its combination of lightweight flexibility & reliable protection makes Air bubble the perfect primary packaging option for export related items. While Air bubble not only protect the product but it gives more presentable value as well, and it can be easily made in any color to attract customer eye for any product wrapped with. Due to its excellent quality & many advantages this product has become the major packaging materials worldwide.
Our product AIR BUBBLE, a laminate of two layers of embossed and flat polyethylene film, one layer is embossed into a sheet with bubbles. Another is laminated against the open side of the bubbles.
Form and Features:
- Materials are available in weights of 70 GSM~ 200 GSM.
- Width up to 1500 available. .
- Foam laminated with PET File Laminated, Paper Laminated rolls are available.
- BOPP laminated Products are available.
- Antistatic Products are available.
- Fabricated Pouches of any size are available.
- Used in wrapping, packing and cushioning.
- Ideal for shipping fragile items.
- Provide maximum protection.
- Lightweight saves postage.
- Chemical and shock resistance (Antistatic).
- High degree of flexibility.
- No absorbance of humidity and moisture.
- Easily to apply and made in pieces.
- Competitive prices compared to other packing products.
Various packing methods for electrical and electronic systems and appliances, calculators, China porcelain and glass, gifts and toys, and the preparations of parcels and postal pickings.
- Coatings for swimming pools to keep the warmness of the water and maintaining the cleanliness of the surfaces of the pool.
- Insulation of walls and windows.
- Agro-services coatings and insulation.
- Packing of furniture and other decor products.
- For use in first aid application to keep affected and injured body parts under certain degree of temperature.
- Sound insulation for application under floorings.
- Because of its high viscosity, it is used for certain special applications.
- For underground applications as insulation to protect cables and pipelines.
Types of Air Bubble products:
A- Air Bubble Film Roll
Made of low-density polyethylene, air bubble film is a product largely used in segments such as flower shops, furniture and metal working industries, among many other applications and uses.
The air bubble film protects objects against scratches, falls and shocks, by wrapping the product both as an internal and external packaging, as well as a separator (laminated).
|Bubble diameter||10 & 35 mm (big bubbles)|
|Bubble grade||70 – 200g/m2|
|Roll width||500 – 1500 mm|
|Roll Length||Up to 200 linear meters|
B Laminated Air Bubble Film Roll
For objects that demand highly protective packaging, the laminated air bubble film is the most suitable kind of packaging, because its film has more resistance against effects of shocks, scratch and damage and tears.
Laminated air bubble films with foam or plastic film basically have the same purpose, being recommended to protect technical pieces of high performance, such as the ones manufactured in car, electronic and computer industries.
The metallic air bubble films have an impact resistance feature besides its main thermal protection property, which makes it appropriate for protecting cars against the sun effects.
|Air Bubble Film Laminated with Foam||Double Laminated Air Bubble Film||Metallic Laminated Air Bubble Film|
|Bubble diameter||10 mm||10 mm||10 mm|
|Bubble grade||Min. 80g/m2||Min. 80g/m2||Min. 100g/m2|
|Roll width||Up to 1500 mm||Up to 1500 mm||Up to 1200 mm|
|Roll Length||100 linear meters||100 linear meters||100 linear meters|
C- Air Bubble Bags
Made in several customized sizes, air bubble bags are commonly used to wrap, cover and pack technical parts, portable home appliances and upholstered furniture, among other types of products.
|Bubble diameter||10 mm|
|Minimum size (L x W)||50 mm x 50 mm|
|Maximum size (L x W)||1500 mm x 5000 mm|